NORTH POLE PENGUINS
Prep: 20-30 minutes (excluding freezing time)
Cook: 2-5 minutes
Makes: 6 Banana Penguins
18 orange M&Ms
White ready to roll icing
Chocolate icing pen
- Peel 3 bananas and cut each in half. Place in the freezer.
- Melt the dark chocolate into a bowl over a pan of simmering water until runny. Leave to cool slightly.
- To make the penguin’s eyes, roll out small balls using ready to roll icing. Pipe the pupils onto the eye using a chocolate icing pen.
- Once completely frozen, remove the bananas from the freezer and peel.
- Dunk the top half of the banana into the melted chocolate, gently rolling so you get a longer coating on the back. Dunk the bottom of the banana in the chocolate to create the feet.
- Carefully stick on the eyes and do the same with the M&Ms for the nose and two for the feet.
- Place back in the freezer briefly to set and then serve.