This award recognises education outside of the classroom and will go to the best club, group or class with activities designed to inspire and aid in the development of our little ones…
1. Club Petit Pierrot – Innovative, fun French lessons for babies and children, Club Petit Pierrot has developed unique immersion programmes to give your child a fantastic head start and launch them on a wonderful journey to bilingualism. Suitable for babies and children, with classes for French children, too. The classes are taught in small groups, with dynamic native French teachers.
2. Gymboree Play & Music – Every day, thousands of parents and carers choose Gymboree Play & Music because they want the best for their children. The quality classes utilise a combination of music, movement, props, imaginary play and custom-designed apparatus, where children from 0- 5 years learn, thrive and, most importantly, have fun.
3. iCoolKid – iCoolKid Ltd is a multi-platform digital hub – disseminating timely, engaging content to a global audience of 8-15 year olds with the aim of inspiring positivity and inclusion, and acting as a motivating force which encourages ‘Generation Z’ to pursue their passions.
4. Kids en cuisine – Kids en Cuisine offers healthy cooking classes for children from 2 to 10 years, focused on fruits, vegetables, aromatic herbs and spices. The company teaches in private classes at home or during birthday parties, or at cooking workshops in schools, nurseries and stores such as Whole Food Market and Planet Organic. Kids en Cuisine provides absolutely everything: aprons, chef hats, containers, take-home bags and, of course, the fun!
5. Little Discovery – 6-24 months old – Little House of Science fosters the natural curiosity in boys and girls, and re-enforces STEM subjects in a fun, project-based way so children can connect with science from an early age. The company’s guiding principle is to ensure the kids go away with inspiration and enthusiasm for learning, wanting to know more about nature and the supportive facts, fostering the spark for the next generation of scientists. However, its main aim is to provide a foundation for youngsters where after each session, they will go home knowing a little bit more about our wonderful world and how things work.
6. Nurturing Mums – Nurturing Mums runs popular postnatal courses throughout London for new mamas and babies (aged 0-9 months). It offers something different with its unique five-week postnatal courses – an opportunity for new mums to make friends and get non-judgemental support from experts on sleep, weaning, baby development and first aid.
7. Purple Dragon – Purple Dragon is a private members’ club for families with one simple mission – to create effortless family time, all of the time. The Chelsea flagship launched back in 2011 and in June 2017 will be opening a new club in Putney.
From teetering on tightropes and petting animals to playing on boats, this award will recognise the best day out for all of the family…
1. Kidzania – KidZania is an indoor city, run by kids! Your kids can independently choose from more than 60 real-life entertaining activities in one safe and secure space. Activities range from Doctor, Dentist, and Police Officer to Firefighter, Actor and Singer.
2. LaplandUK – LaplandUK is famous for its spell-binding Christmas experience, which transports families from Ascot’s Crown Estate forest to the snowy, mythical home of Father Christmas. A favourite of royal and A-list celebrity guests, this personalised, immersive theatre production is a story every child should experience, and every family will cherish.
3. London Zoo – ZSL London Zoo is the world’s oldest scientific zoo. Explore and enjoy, learn and get closer than ever to the animals with daily events including Photography Workshops, Meet the Animals and exhibitions such as Land of the Lions, In with the Spiders and Butterfly Paradise! Book tickets online and save 10%.
Got all of that? Great! If you think you’ve made your mind up, you can cast your all-important vote by clicking HERE. Oh – and did we mention that, by voting, you’ll be entered into a prize draw to win a luxury family holiday to the Maldives?! Get voting, people!