The Little London Awards are BACK for 2017, and we need your votes! Here, we look at one of the categories in a little more detail; best children’s toy…
This highly competitive category rewards a brand with the most outstanding children’s toy and takes into account versatility, safety and fun. Let’s take a closer look at our nominees…
1. Gymboree Play & Music – Gymboree Bubble Ooodles are special in so many ways, with a patented formula and wand-creating bubbles that float in the air. When they land, they dissolve away to almost nothing leaving no soapy mess. But what makes Bubble Ooodles the most special is that they are 100% chemical free!
2. LEGO® Juniors – LEGO® Juniors has launched a fabulous new set for 2017, featuring fun and familiar scenes inspired by the LEGO® City. Just the right fit for your 4-7 year old, the sets are designed to promote independent play and build confidence. With easy to follow instructions and quick start elements, just watch what they can accomplish!
3. Ooh Noo toy pram – Its simple crescent moon shape doubles as a comfy cradle. This toy pram is made entirely of wood, with the exception of the tiny tires on the wheels. It is extremely appropriate for all dolls, including stuffed toys and the favourite teddy bear. Add a tiny blanket and pillow, and you have yourself a cutest little bed on wheels ever seen. You might be tempted to play with it, too!
4. Ooh Noo toy chest on wheels – This handmade wooden toy chest is a simple wagon and comes with a rope so you can pull it along or attach it to other wagons. Is it a toy that functions as a storage bin or a storage bin that functions as a toy? The answer is sure to be different whether you ask mums or their children. All we know is that it is sturdy, spacious and elegant at the same time.
5. Scamp & Dude superhero sleep buddy – Scamp & Dude has a unique back story that has touched hearts all over the world. The Superhero Sleep Buddies were created when the founder, Jo, had to be away from her children while recovering from brain surgery. They are Superhero-shaped cushion comforters which sit on the bed watching over kids while they sleep. They were created to help little ones deal with separation anxiety, with a pocket on the back to hold a parent’s photograph to enable the child to keep them close. For every one sold, Scamp & Dude donates another to a child who has lost a parent, or a child who is seriously ill themselves and needs a special Superhero to have their back.
Got all of that? Great! If you think you’ve made your mind up, you can cast your all-important vote by clicking HERE. Oh – and did we mention that, by voting, you’ll be entered into a prize draw to win a luxury family holiday to the Maldives?! Get voting, people!