BUTTERMILK BLUEBERRY PANCAKES
These fluffy pancakes are perfect at any time of the day. If you like it sweet drizzle maple syrup before serving!
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 5 minutes
Makes: 12 pancakes
200g self-raising flour
50g light brown sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
Maple syrup (optional)
A little oil or butter for frying
1. Put the flour, sugar and baking powder into a bowl.
2. Mix the egg and buttermilk together and pour into the dried ingredients.
3. Add the vanilla and salt and whisk until smooth.
4. Add the blueberries and fold into the mixture.
5. Heat a little oil or butter in a frying pan.
6. Fry the pancakes for about 2 to 3 minutes each side until lightly golden and puffy.
7. Serve warm with maple syrup and butter.
Looking for more food inspiration? Visit annabelkarmel.com