FESTIVE PUFF PIZZA
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 15-20 minutes
Makes: 3 pizzas
1 x ready-made puff pastry sheet
1 heaped tbsp cream cheese
1 heaped tbsp pesto
3 cherry tomatoes, sliced
100g mature Cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 180C Fan.
- Carefully unroll the pastry sheet. Cut out 3 tree shapes and discard the trimmings.
- Place on a baking sheet. Prick the bases.
- Mix the cream cheese and pesto together and spread over the bases . Arrange 3 cherry tomato slices on each tree shape, then the basil and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until puffed up and golden brown.
For lots more recipe inspiration visit annabelkarmel.com