The February/March 2016 issue of Little London is out now!
Taking you through everything from those first days at nursery to their first trip away without you, via the tantrums and tiaras, Little London is your essential bi-monthly companion, whether out and about on your tablet or flicking through a copy at home.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- We help you banish the winter blues with travel-inspired features, fashion and shopping.
- We interview with the founders of boutique hotel experts Mr and Mrs Smith.
- An amazing review of one family’s trip to Sri Lanka and the Maldives.
- Style inspiration: A striking Chinese New Year-themed shoot, and interior ideas for your children’s rooms.
- We meet Britain’s Got Talent judge Amanda Holden to talk about work and family life in the capital.
- We look at the rise of mandarin teaching in our nurseries and schools.
- Explore ways to get your unsporty child playing – and enjoying – games.