HOT CHOC SNOWMEN
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 5 minutes
Makes: 3 hot chocolates
1 litre milk
4 tbsp drinking chocolate
Sugar to taste (optional)
9 medium size marshmallows
Orange jelly beans
50g dark chocolate chips
- 1. To make the marshmallow snowmen, thread three marshmallows onto a cocktail stick.
- 2. Using a spare cocktail stick, make small holes for your pretzel arms and legs and jelly bean nose.
- 3. Insert pretzel sticks into the holes for the arms and legs and an orange jelly bean for the nose.
- 4. Using a chocolate icing pen draw on the snowman’s buttons, eyes and mouth. Place to one side.
- 5. For the hot chocolate, put the milk into a pan. Bring to a simmer and spoon in 4 tablespoons of drinking chocolate, stir until dissolved.
- 6. Place the snowmen on top of your mugs and serve (be careful to remove the cocktail stick for little ones before tucking in).
For lots more recipe inspiration visit annabelkarmel.com